We offer two lovely luxury bedrooms all newly decorated and in excellent order.
– The Penhill Room has antique beds which can be made up as super king or a twin. This room has plenty of character with exposed beams and a claw foot bath and separate shower in the ensuite bathroom.
– The Barn hosts a recently converted spacious double room, again with twin or superking beds and ensuite bathroom with heated towel rail. This room has its own staircase and entrance away from the house, so has the advantage of being self-contained should that appeal.
A Quality in Tourism Inspector quoted: “Bedrooms are comfortable with high quality linen standing out and they are also well dressed. Accessories are very good.”
There is a drawing room available for guests to use with lovely views up the fields which can provide a quiet haven away from your bedroom. The garden is there for guests to use, taking advantage of the summer house which catches the afternoon sun – perfect for an afternoon snooze!
- We have unlimited fibre optic Wi-Fi, and hopefully BT will have increased our Broadband.
For breakfast we only use local produce and the eggs are freshly laid by our own hens:
- Full English cooked breakfast
- Continental with croissants
- House specials: kedgeree or fish cakes
All bedrooms are supplied with:
- En-suite bathrooom with separate bath and shower and heated towel rail
- Freeview Television
- Tea & coffee making facilities including: tea, coffee, hot chocolate and biscuits
- High quality bed linen
Capple Bank Farm is strictly a NON-smoking establishment. Anyone found smoking will be asked to leave.